THIS IS AN AWESOME POST
Tier One: The King
1) Peyton Manning, Denver: There’s still only one spot in the top category and it’s going to stay like this until something gives.
Tier Two: The Elite
2) Tom Brady, New England: Brady has been to five Super Bowls and seven AFC Championship Games. And the weird thing is that it doesn’t matter who lines up around him, he’s going to win.
3) Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay: Rodgers took a shot last year and it probably cost the Packers a shot at a higher seed. This just goes to show how valuable he is for the franchise.
4) Drew Brees, New Orleans: Brees is another one of those guys who can play regardless who lines up around him. He’s starting to age but he’s another one of those who can play until he leaves on his own terms.
5) Andrew Luck, Indianapolis: Luck leads the rest…
View original post 975 more words